The Quality Policy of M.I.R. s.r.l. is appropriate to the purposes of the organization, the company is constantly committed to the satisfaction of implicit, explicit and binding requirements and to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
All the employees of the M.I.R. s.r.l. are informed about this commitment, as this policy is communicated and accessible to all of them, in fact it is displayed in the company offices and periodically, during the Management review phase, it has discussed.
The Quality Policy of M.I.R. s.r.l. provides a plan to define and review the objectives for quality and corporate objectives (Management Review), it is reviewed to verify and esatblish the continuing suitability of the corporate system.
M.I.R. s.r.l. through continuous improvement wants to offer a quality service respecting the needs and expectations of the customer through reliability, safety, timeliness, flexibility and punctuality, obtaining better results both from an economic point of view.
The company management believes that the tool to consolidate the results obtained and improve its "quality" objectives is the implementation of a company Quality System (QMS) compliant with the ISO 9001 series regulations. The company has undertaken a company certification path since 1998 and still continues; therefore the update to the new 2015 edition is the natural continuation of its activities.
The management therefore undertakes to guide and control the implementation of the QMS by promoting and supporting the spread of this culture at all levels, the M.I.R. systematically verifies that the Quality Policy is supported by the Department Managers and formally implemented.
M.I.R. s.r.l. therefore proposes to continue along the path of quality improvement, placing itself with a view to expanding its range of services, in order to respond to the growing demands of customers.
In relation to its reference context and to the parties interested in the activities and provided products / services , the Management undertakes to:
- Promote the process approach and, for each process, assess and manage risks and opportunities;
- Define objectives and indicators, considering in each taken action / decision all the relevant aspects related to quality, and supervise them through constant review; assess the needs of the customer in order to best meet the requirements, so as to promote general business competitiveness;
- Respect and satisfy all applicable laws and requirements and implement constant control with specific compliance checks;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions and take all necessary measures to eliminate dangers, reduce risks and prevent accidents and occupational diseases;
- Provide the resources necessary for the implementation, maintenance of effectiveness and improvement of the quality management system.
For this purpose, the involvement of interested parties is considered central through:
- Raising the awareness of all interested parties on the commitments of this Integrated Policy;
- The involvement of stakeholders in the processes of defining the objectives of the integrated management system;
- Training continues and the acquisition of awareness by the Staff, operating at all levels, with respect to the founding elements of quality management, colleagues and all interested parties;
- Transparent communication and comparison processes in relation to the requirements and performance of the quality management system among all stakeholders.
The Management ensures that this policy is documented, made operational, kept active, periodically reviewed, disseminated to all staff and all interested parties, as well as made available to the public.
10 November 2017